Well, it’s been a week of plague and travel in my household. Later today, I will talk about the angel in a conservative blogger’s house, and how he imprisons women through praise.
Here are this week’s links:
- Last Sunday I offered some continuing thoughts on my essay: How To Talk Like a Feminist (If You’re a Guy).
- On Monday, my daughter and I built a spaceship.
- On Tuesday, I brought over a very moving post by a friend and mother of a boy with Down Syndrome, asking for social inclusion, not just awareness.
- On Wednesday, things got grim – a story about a boy with DS dragged across the floor by his principal.
- On Thursday, I talked about the Cult of Compliance and the police breaking a woman’s face for not looking into the camera.
- On Friday, my four-year-old daughter squeezed her chest and said, “I wish these were bigger.” I manned up.
- Finally, on Saturday, I offered a few of our solutions for maintaining a marriage when swamped with work, kid stuff, and the plague.